Sunday 5 June 2011

Beaded bookmarks

Here are a couple of beaded bookmarks I made recently.

Not the best of photos but wanted to show you what it looks like when not partly hidden in a book. The gold wavy section is approx 8cm long.



This is how is looks when being used. I really like this style bookmark as I often lose my bookmark when reading in bed, at least with these you can stick them in the back of the book and be able to find it when you need it!



Another one - this one is slightly larger, the silver wavy piece is approx 14cm long.



In action again, these would look quite decorative if you had a line of books all with bookmarks in them!



I'm off to order more of the metal pieces, as I really enjoyed making them and think they would make lovely presents. I may even try selling some on Ebay or Etsy.

1 comment:

Elaine Harding said...

Sam, these are gorgeous! Will have to get my tools out and make some - great gift items - love it. Hope you're enjoying your half term break. Over too soon, isn't it? Hugs xx