Wednesday, 1 June 2011

British Racing Green Mini Boy Oh Boy

I thought it was about time I made a card with one of the new LOTV stamps that have been uninked on my desk for nearly 3 weeks now!!



I love this image of teddy driving a mini, my first car, and I just had to colour it British Racing Green to go with the papers which are from a K & Co pad, Hopscotch. I thought it would make a great card for someone who has just passed their driving test. I've already started to colour another one to do a girlie card.
Coloured - copics
Sentiment - Hobby Art clear stamps
Punches - Stampin' Up!
Embellies - stash.

I am going to enter this into the Charisma Cardz challenge this week which is 'Boy Oh Boy' and I'd better get a wiggle on as the challenge closes at 7.30!!



3 comments:

Claire x said...

Such a great card. Hugs, Claire x

Leah the Orange said...

love this! the bold green is so masculine and perfect for the style of the card! thanks for joining the Charisma Galz this week! xo

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx