My challenge to myself over the Easter holidays was to get one of the tops I have, quilted and finished.
I nearly managed it, but when I decided on the quilting pattern, around the inside of each plus sign I didn't realise just how long it would take me!! There are 89 shapes......
Oh well, at least it has made me determined to crack FMQ which I have procrastinated about for far too long!!
I am going to get the edges and binding on this finished this week. I am looking forward to some quick fix projects, I've seen so many over the last couple of weeks but I was determined I wasn't going to be sidetracked.