Wednesday, 3 June 2009

2 challenges in 1 card

Surprise, shock, horror, a card without a Gorjuss Girl stamp.....



A friend recently gave me some stamped images, I love these stamps but don't have any in my collection yet! Thought I would use one of these for the sketch challenge at Papertake Weekly challenge and the challenge at Creative Card Crew which is Child's Play - make a card for a child.

Papers - DCWV Spring stack
Stamps - Elzybells, image & sentiment
Coloured with watercolour pencils, & Glamour Dust on sheep
Carseed from stash
Embellies - nail gems from Ebay, ribbon from Range.

Gotta grab my slot in the shower now.... back later.

12 comments:

Sarah-Jane said...

Cute! I love this sketch and may just have to squeeze it in this week, Great image too, Hope you are well :0)
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

steph said...

This is so cute Sam! Love the Elzy image! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

Beth said...

This is such a cute card! I love the summery colours and their cute sparkly coats!
Beth ~xx~

Rach said...

Sam this is so sweet, gorgeous!
you sound like me in our house, gotta grab the shower when you can..lol..xxx

joey said...

gorgeous card Sam, I love the colours on the paper, this image is tooo cute :O) thanks for joining us at ccc this week. Joey.x

Paula said...

Such a fab card the image is soooo cute. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sam,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Nicola said...

Awe these sheep are adorable, I love all the sparkle and your paper is gorgeous too Sam.
Thank you for playing along with my theme at the Creative Card Crew this week.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Clare said...

Great card Sam.... love the image and the summery papers. I must mention having a craft room to Chris again!!!!

Sarah-Jane said...

Hiya, There is an award on my blog for you xx
S.J. xx

Stacey said...

Ooh, thats so yummy Sam! Love this Elzy image, one of my faves ~♥~

Tasha said...

Super cute card Sam fab image and gorgeous colours a really wonderful card
thank you for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
love tasha xx