Saturday 2 November 2013

Zippitty do dah, zippitty day - a finish!

I was feeling a bit off colour yesterday so didn't manage any sewing :( These lovelies arrived in the post to brighten my day





I ordered them on Thursday after I made the zipped pouch and could feel a few more coming on! 

Back on track today and this is the project I had to make before I made a start on completing a couple of my WIPs as shown in a post on Thursday. The instructions are found here thanks Lynette for the fab tutorial and for Jen who directed me to it.

I made a start on Thursday and finished it today. Really pleased with how this has turned out, again another project to be repeated especially as I will not be keeping this one :( 


Right off to make one of these for me, then onto my quilt finishing....
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.


No comments: