Tuesday 1 June 2010

Its been a long time......

A new month and a new challenge...... I am challenging myself to TRY and post every other day at least this month. I don't know where the time has gone the last couple of months, I've been busy but just not managed to blog. I've had computer problems and a new camera which I am still trying to get to grips with as well as my mojo going on holiday, so bear with me :-)

I thought if I treated myself to some new stamps my mojo would come back but its taken me 2 weeks to get this stamp inked up! I've been after this stamp for ages but its only just recently he hopped into my shopping basket along with a several others which will be seeing ink over the next couple of days.
The image is coloured with copics, papers from a Papermania pad. The star embellie is cut from an SU flower punch with the petals trimmed, the top star, the sentiment and the framework of the bike have been given the glossy accents treatment.

I am entering this into 3 challenges
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Summer - bit of a fair weather cyclist myself!
Papertake Weekly - Fun, Fun, Fun
Cupcake challenge - Summer Delights

Catch up soon
x

3 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Sam love the cute image thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Vivi Casale said...

very cute card!!!
Thanks for joining us at MSL!
Hugs
Vivi