Tuesday 21 October 2014

Dabbling with denim again!

I have been making a gadget case this evening, as seen on create & craft a while back. I saw demo'd and thought I would have a go. It took longer to unpick the jeans than to make the case! 


I would make it slightly shorter next time and probably pretty it up a bit with ribbon, lace or fancy stitches but for a first attempt I'm pretty pleased with it! 



Anyone who knows me well will not be surprised at the colour of the lining - my favourite - orange! I'm delighted to discover that it is one of the colours of the season this year so I will be on trend for a change!! 



The fabric I used for the lining was purchased when we were in New York earlier this year so I was a little reluctant to use it, sad I know but I shall think of the lovely time we had every time I open the case up now! 

Off to bed now, night all x


No comments: