Wednesday 15 October 2014

Work in Progress Wednesday


This is my work in progress today. I have bags of stuff tucked away all over and thought it was about time I sorted it so I can see what I have got! 

I've been really busy at work and socially lately so not managed to do much crafting. I'm hoping this sort out and the colder weather will get me back in the swing of things. 


The dining table


Sewing corner, there's also a knitting corner, beading area and utility room come card making/scrap booking area - not shown here as they're reasonably neat & tidy! 

Linking up with Lee @ Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

Beth @ Cooking Up Quilts said...

I need to take time to do some sorting also but I just keep pushing piles to the side and try to ignore them. Watching you get your stuff sorted might be the inspiration I need! :)