Tuesday 7 July 2009

Miss Anya hits the shops



Going to enter this card for 2 challenges, Spoonful of Sugar and Sketch & Stash, will be back to add deets later but gotta dash, got a train to catch....

What a tiring day, not used to these early starts and sitting in a classroom environment, only for a morning, makes me appreciate how the children at school must feel!! After a weary spell around tea time I'm full of beans again now, think I may go and make a card but first need to finish my posting from this morning. I loved making this card following the sketch on Sketch & Stash challenge this week, dug out my recently purchased (but buried under other recently purchased stash!), lovingly stroked Bloom & Grow papers, Miss Anya coloured with my copics yaay, I'm just loving them.... All the other goodies used here are from my recent shopping spree at Newbury except my much used scalloped oval punch. If you look closely you will see swirls punched on vellum using another new punch, gonna need a new bar for my punches soon, better make sure Barry has his trainers on this time when he starts drilling LOL!

See ya

7 comments:

Rach said...

fabulous card Sam. hugs rachxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sam,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Kim Dellow said...

Oh beautiful card. Love the flower. Kim

Susie Sugar said...

Fab card Sam love the colours you have used and that paper is yummy I have just bought it cant wait to use it
Love Susie xx

Becky said...

Gorgeous card Sam, I love the blue and the orange tones, they're so funky!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

LOUISE said...

Super card Sam, love Miss Anya, and the papers are perfect. Louise x

Jill said...

beautiful card Sam, I love the image so girly and your DP are just gorgeous, thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx