Thursday 16 July 2009

Annabella's school days

Day off today, and what a beautiful one it is, well at it is here in sunny Gosport.
Just been and had my hair cut, got a mate coming round later for a catch up, then the nasty bit, trip to the dentist for treatment :-(.

In between times, I've got a bit of catching up to do..... A few weeks ago, Gina put out a request for testers to try out her newly designed stamps, here are a couple of cards I made recently with the stamp I was sent. Why not check out Gina's blog Handcrafted , to see some of her great stamps.




It was quite funny that Gina sent me Annabella the school girl, as I work in a school. I used traditional school colours in both of these cards, and some of my new stash. The blue colours were the uniform at the previous school I worked at and red is the colour at the school I work at now.




I am going to be a bit more creative with the uniform on the next one I make, which is under construction at the moment. It is a double tag card which I saw being made at The Range of Saturday, think I must have missed some of the instructions as my card doesn't look like the one made, will check out Clare's blog as I know she has made one and see if I can work out what I've done wrong, if not I'll be on the phone to her later!

Think I am gonna have a sit on the garden now with a cuppa and browse my SU catty, I've got an order to send off, so just checking to make sure I've ordered everything I need! If anyone out there needs any stash, just give me a shout, if you are local I can add it to this order the P & P will only be 5% of your order total. Am into the garden now, before the sun goes away!

See you later....

3 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Love your creative folds - these cards look great. I'm gonna try the first one (second one looks too difficult!!). Enjoy your day off.
Clare x

Stacey said...

Ooh, thats a bit funky Sam! You always manage to make cards with interesting shapes and cards which 'do' stuff!

BTW, haven't forgotten about your colour chart, I'll hopefully get it sorted in the next day or two :o) ~♥~

Riet said...

Wowww Sam,what beautiful,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x