Tuesday 5 January 2010

Creative Card Crew - Distressing

The challenge this week at Creative Card Crew is 'distressing'
I saw a card in blogland this week which was using the MME Bloom & Grow papers, so I dug mine out as I haven't used them in ages.



The image is one I got before Christmas which hasn't seen ink yet, I think she is just so cute. Coloured with copics and distress inks, I distressed the edges of the textured card, although its not too clear in the picture unless you get a close up!
Love the colours on this card, one of my fav combos and it was great to make a card that's not Christmas!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with this week.....

6 comments:

Maria Matter said...

this is so adorable Sam! love this color combo and sweet image!
Blessings, Maria

Riet said...

What a beautiful card,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Sam, wow what a truly lovely card, love the image you've used and the papers. Hope you have a good week and are not too bothered by the snow! hugs Linda x

Anonymous said...

Aw I LOVE the colours you used, and awesome image, just delightful!

Rleen said...

Aloha Sam,
Your card is beautiful! I love the sweet image and the design. TFS!
Have a great day!

Hugs,
Rleen

Susie Sugar said...

Another beautiful card made with those yummy MME papers ...thats it I am going to get mine now !! xx