Saturday 12 September 2009

And Tilda makes 3

challenges....



I admired this image on my friend Paula's blog and she very kindly sent me some of them along with a selection of other lovely images.
I am entering this for 3 challenges
Roses on Paper - colour combo of Lavender, Soft Blue & Cream,
the sketch at Inspirational Card Sketches,
La La Land challenge - distressing.

I coloured the image with copics, used Gelly Roll pens on the wings, and inked the edges of the image with a dew drop ink pad. The papers are from a couple of DCWV paper stacks I've had a while, I love the sparkly bits on the bottom paper. Sentiment and tag punches are from SU!

I am off to catch the last bit of sun in the garden, hope to be back later with more craftiness....


15 comments:

Rach said...

this is gorgeous Sam, a beautiful card. hugs rachxx

Susie Sugar said...

This is stunning Sam I love those colours together
Hugs Susie xx
ps yes they have arrived !! I made the pp hanger earlier but posted it after sneaky aren't I !! lol

Heather said...

Gorgeous again Sam, love those papers and the colours are fab.
Love the sentiment - one thing I forgot when I came to live here - stock up on sentiments otherwise I'll be adding German ones lol.
hugs Heather xx

Paul said...

Great project for our Distressed Challenge over at La La Land. Thanks for joining in and please call over again for more fun.
TFS
Paul

Vicky said...

Fab card, love your choice of papers. Thanks for joining in at ICS this week. :)

Sue from Oregon said...

I love that sparkly DCWV DP too. Sweet card and thanks for joining us this week for La La Land's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh so sweet! Great job, Sam!

Thanks for playing in our La-La Land Weekly Wednesday Challenge. We hope you join us again!

Unknown said...

So cute! Thanks for playing along at La La Land Crafts!

Karin said...

Gorgeous card. love the design, beautifull papers and adorable image.
Thanks for joining LLWWC.

xoxo karin

Kathy said...

Beautiful card Sam! I love the papers and image that you have used and your distressing is fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing along in La La's Weekly challenge :)Kathy

Maureen said...

So pretty - love the colors and papers! Thanks for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

Anonymous said...

Your card is `beautiful` Thanka for joning in with ICS
Enjoy the rest of your week:)x

wendipooh13 said...

very sweet card, love the softness of it. great job with the IC sketch this week!!

Irina Blount said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Thank you so much for playing along at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Dawn♥ said...

Wow it's absolutely beautiful! Love the soft pretty colors and that image is so cute. Thank you for joining us at ICS! :)
♥Dawn♥
Owner of ICS