Monday 10 August 2009

Manga boy rocks 3 challenges

Must have tempted fate with my earlier comment about the beautiful sunshine as no sooner had I posted that then the sun went in and its been quite dull and chilly ever since! What an excuse to shut myself away in my craft room.

I had a look through the current challenges and with some of these in mind this is what I came up with.....



I used some new rubba, Manga Boy from Funky Kits, which arrived last week, but I haven't managed to ink up, until today. I coloured the image with Promarkers as shown in the picture below and used Basic Grey Archaic papers and offcuts in varying shades to match.



I am going to enter this into the challenges listed below:-
Passion for Promarkers - sketch challenge this week, no specific colours
MTTC - neglected or forgotten stash, the papers and Super Stars stamps from Banana Frog which I found lurking in the back of my cupboard - never inked up I think!
Creative Inspirations - doodling.

12 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Sam, what a cute card. Love the Manga boy image and the papers are yummy. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card sam,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Wiccababe said...

fabulous card Sam, love the colours and theme, great take on the sketch
thanks for joining us this week on PfP and good luck
Debbi
xx

Rach said...

such a fabulous card Sam, love it. hugs rachxx

helen said...

what a great boys card love the bg papers and the image is coloured fabulously, thanks for joining us at pfp this week
hugs
helen x

Anonymous said...

fabulous boy card.. those are hard to do, but you make it look so easy!

Kit said...

Great card Sam love the little manga character, good luck this week in the pfp challenge

PinksyDoodles said...

Love this card Sam. These Manga images are so cute and really growing on me. The dino papers are great too.
Clare x

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous card Sam. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for trying my sketch and joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Love this - such a cute image - thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week!

Paula said...

Oh what a fab male card such a great image and colours.
Paula xxxx

Lesley said...

Lovely card, cute little chap! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx