Tuesday 27 April 2010

Long time no cards and some news

I have decided to step down from my DT post at the Creative Card Crew - I really enjoyed my time on the team but found I was spending far too much time on the laptop and not enough time with my family or crafting! It was great working with the team who are very talented. I hope you will check out today's new challenge, who knows I may even join in this week!

Here's the first card I've made for about a month now, forgot how relaxing colouring was :-)
I am going to take my return to cardmaking slowly, so have not checked out the ever increasing number of challenges this week. I am entering this card into the Anyone for Anya challenge which is a fab sketch by Dawny.



I dusted off my copic markers, dragged out a paper stack from the bottom of the pile and began creating. Not colours I would usually put together but I'm pleased with the end result. Think I definately need to stock up on flowers, any suggestions for good places to shop for flowers? Added a little touch of glamour dust on the wings, a card is not complete without a bit of bling is it?

Hope everyone is keeping well and enjoying the sunny weather, wish I could work outside when its like this!

That's me for today, am off for a wallow in the bath now. Take care, catch up soon.


xx

2 comments:

Julie said...

This is very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya?

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us on AFA.
Caz
x