Sunday 15 June 2008

Fathers Day



Here are the Fathers Day cards I made for my Dad and FIL, using the George at Work download from Charmed Cards & Crafts. The images were coloured with watercolour pencils, takes me back to my childhood colouring, although I don't go over the lines so much these days!! 'Dad' was cut using Cricut Beyond Birthdays cartridge. Paper and card from stash. The top card was for FIL as he is a bit of a DIYer, bottom card was for my Dad, even though I can't remember the last time he cut the lawn!

3 comments:

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Great cards - George is just so useful!

I'm sure they both loved their cards - well done!

The only time I've done George without ginger hair was when I made a card for my dad - then he had grey hair! LOL!
Ruth x

Louly said...

Oh these are just fab! I love to see what people have been making with the downloads. Great work.xxx

Cardmaking Galore said...

Nice cards!