Tuesday 14 April 2009

365 cards challenge

The sun is shining, I've got another week off work and my MOJO has found its way home, what more can a girl ask for? Chocolate......there's lot of that around here too at the moment - sure I can solve that little problem!!

I have been looking at the challenges on the 365 card blog for some time now but not yet joined in, so thought I would give the trifold challenge a go today.



I adapted the measurements slightly from that shown on the linked blog, so it would fit in a C6 envelope without looking too small. I am still on a mission to use up my non SU stash, there is just so much off it, discovered loads of stuff I had forgotten about last week in my major stash clear up. I finallly plucked up the courage to use some of my Basic Grey Archaic papers, found co-ordinating cardstock from my card mountain and voila the card base was made. The image is from the Loads of Love and Loads of Love Accessory set from SU! coloured with SU inkpads. The greeting is from the same set, and the tags punched using Tag and Little Tag punches from SU! and ribbon from stash.

Hope you like it, the card is now in a cello bag, in my box to sell, worktops cleared - I'm ready for another challenge now!







14 comments:

Tasha said...

Sam this is gorgeous - love the cute image
love tasha xx

cardsandacuppa said...

You sound like a girl on a mission!! Get crafting while the mojo is there I say !! I have to do boring decorating this week as Hubby is off, Did you notice I am putting it off by blogging??! Shh, don't tell lol! Only had 1 taker for the classes so far :( still, hoping she may tell a few friends and get a last min rush ?
Have a good week off work,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

Kristie Larsen said...

cute tri fold! love that stamp so much. Thanks for playing today!

Maz said...

Thats gorgeous Sam, I love that lorry
Maz

Riet said...

what a beatiful card Sam,l love the image and coours.

hugs Riet.x

Ivolina said...

Very cute and funny card.

Fi said...

Fantastic Tri-Fold card - love your image and the PP is great.
Hugs
Fi

Vicky said...

Great job! This is awesome! So glad you decided to join us in challenges - they're so much fun! Can't wait to see what else you create for our future challenges ;).

~amy~ said...

really cute...nice combo of your stamped image and paper!!

Kim said...

What a great masculine card!
Luv that paper...

Anonymous said...

Great card, and a good one for a boy, that is a great SU set, very cute. by the way if you need help with that chocolate I'm your girl, throw in Peanut Butter and I'm your friend for life :)

Unknown said...

Glad you decided to join us! Great card!!

Jana said...

Cute. Love the little truck. And Basic Grey is always a winner.

Pam said...

This card is wonderful, so glad you joined us and I look forward to seeing more of your work on 365 Cards ;)