Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Back in the swing of things.....

Its been a long time since my last posting, where have the last few weeks gone?
We had a holiday in Devon, at the Manor House Hotel in Okehampton. A great place to go, craft, sport and pampering with the odd bit of alcohol thrown in.... what more could a girl ask for?
I've been back at work a week now, things are still a bit hectic, trying to remember where I left off at the end of July!!

I thought it was about time I made a card and entered a challenge or two.... I've been trying to avoid my craft room as its a bit untidy :( I did a bit of tidying, or should I say cleared a space to craft and here is the result.



The image is a Lili of the Valley image I have been admiring for a while, so treated myself while I was off work, along with some of the new Christmas stamps. I inked up some images and they had a lovely trip to Devon and back but never saw the light of day!! Anyhow, I've coloured some of them now so expect to see them on a card here sometime soon...
I coloured the image with copics, the papers are from stash and an MME paper stack I think, label has long gone! Sentiment from Stampin' Up! The ribbon was tied round a throw I bought recently, buttons are from stash.

I am entering this card into the Lili of the Valley challenge this week which is 'One for the Boys' and Sketch Saturday as I used this week's sketch.

Hope to catch up with some of your blogs soon

3 comments:

Elaine Harding said...

Love it! Welcome back!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sandra said...

Brilliant card,love the LOTV image you have used and a great take on the sketch....thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday...

Take care
San x