Wednesday 2 December 2009

Manga Fairy sends a bit of sparkle your way

Here's a card I made with one of my new stamps that dropped through my letterbox yesterday - no, NOT Magnolias, still waiting for them :-(



After much deliberation I decided I really DID need the Manga Fairy stamp and another 4 jumped into the basket at the same time - well you have to take advantage of free P & P dont you?
Anyhow back to my card, the current challenge at Susie's Sassy Challenge is 'Pink & Sparkly and I used the sketch from One Stop Craft Challenge, so a 2 in 1 on this card.
The image was coloured with copics and a lil' bit of bling added with good old Glamour Dust. Gorgeous ribbon just jumped in my basket when I was at the Range last night and pearlescent card from stash. Sentiment and punched shapes from Stampin' Up!

Day off tomorrow, yippee........ looking forward to not having to go out, the weather has been dreadful here in Gosport today, I had to paddle to get to my car tonight! I'm having an open day tomorrow, got cards, jewellery and some patchwork for sale if you are local and would like to come and browse drop me an email.

Aww just noticed I'm too late for Susie's Sassy Challenge :-(

6 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sam,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Shelley said...

Hi Sam,

Your card is lovely. The image is great and the colours you have used look fab. Many thanks for joining in with this weeks OSCC.
Shelley xx

Anonymous said...

Aw shes too cute, love that ribbon!

PinksyDoodles said...

Gorgeous card Sam. This is such a cute image!
I hope your Magnolias arrive soon.
Clare x

Nikki said...

A really gorgeous card. Fab image and love those colours. Thanks for joining us this week at OSCC.
Nikki xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Hi Sam. Superb card! Don't you just hate it when things jump into your basket like that? I had the same problem tonight, inks just insisted on making a home in my basket. lol. Bet you are really glad it was this manga fairy for you though. She's gorgeous and you've coloured her perfectly. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx