Monday 14 March 2011

2 posts in 2 days!

On a roll now, really enjoyed making the card yesterday so rather than waste time on the laptop browsing craft stash, thought I should use up some of what I already have. After a quick squizz round challlenges I came up with this...



Love this Butterfly Tilda image which was already stamped up - yep, got a little box of UFOs that I intend to use up soon, as its clogging up my workspace! Some more lovely papers from First Edition Papers, this one is called Desert Blooms, some of my favourite colours in this stack. Coloured with copics, am I the only craft who has a problem when colouring with reds, they bleed something rotten? Anyhow managed to cover it up, I hope, with a little glamour dust!
The layout is from Create 4 Fun challenge, I am also entering this into the Magnolia Stamp Lovers which is 'to use die cuts' - the swirly bits although they are punched - hope this counts and finally the Magnolia Down Under challenge this is 'Two of anything' - I have gone for 2 patterned papers, 2 squares, 2 flowers and 2 layouts as I have repeated the LO on the inside of the card as shown below



Hope you've had a lovely weekend, roll on the next one!! Just realised we will be halfway through the half term then - only 3 weeks to go until Easter hols woo hoo!! Mind you I've got so much work to get through before then that perhaps I shouldn't wish those weeks away...


4 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Sam, love the colour tones - so warm. I love this Tilda stamp too - its one of my faves. Is it only 3 weeks left until Easter, goodness where have the last 3 gone? Take care, Claire x

Camilla said...

Beautiful card Sam!♥
Thank you for joining MDUC this special week for us.
Big hugs, Camilla

Sharon said...

Such beautiful colours Sam! You've done a great job incorporating all your 2's! I love the touch of glitz on Tilda and also the pattern paper. A really pretty card!

Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under to help celebrate our 2nd Birthday :)

Sharon x

Denise said...

very cute ,love the bling
thanks for helping us celebrate 2 years
Denise
MDUC