Tuesday 31 May 2011

First Holy Communion cards and LOTV Fairies challenge

I was recently asked to make 3 First Holy Communion cards, I was a bit concerned at first until I was told they could be cute ones....



A card for Sophie, using a Manga Girl 2 image from Funky Kits.



The cards for Cait and Lucy were made using the Dandelion Clock image from Lili of the Valley, and I have just discovered the LOTV challenge this week is 'Fairies' so I am going to enter these cards.



The patterned papers for all three cards were from various First Edition paper stacks, papers for matting were from core'dinations color core cardstock stacks and glitter card from stash. All images coloured with copic markers. The names were cut using George & Basic Shapes cartridge. All other embellishments from stash!

1 comment:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is stunning, loving the colours, gorgeous work, thank you for joining us this week at Lili of the Valley, big hugs love pops x x x