Saturday 15 October 2011

Fab and Fifty

Here's a card for one of my friends who is celebrating her 50th birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIRE



I have used this LOTV image as we like to get together for coffee or even lunch from time to time! I used the sketch from Sunday Sketch & Stamp and am going to enter in into the LOTV challenge which is 'Warm & Cosy' as I think they look quite cosy! I am hoping the postman arrives soon as I've ordered some handbag charms and wanted to put one of those on their as she is quite partial to handbags!

Am off to sit in the sun now - indoors - its not that warm, and bead a christmas bauble or two to take to Gallery 77 where I am running a workshop next month.

Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Claire said...

Lovely card Sam and love the colours too. Your friend will love this card. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marcea said...

What a beautiful card for our warm and cozy theme this week on LOTV. Thankyou so much for joining us
Marcea xxx