Sunday 24 February 2013

Sundays with Santa - Week 5

Playing catch up here with the above challenge, 3 weeks behind now! The theme for week 5 is non-traditional colours. I'm not normally a pink girl but I loved the papers in this pad, 'Rose Tinted Christmas' from DCWV. It's an old paperstack as I am on a STASH DIET - my crafts are taking over the house so I need to use what I have before I buy any more..... Lets see how long that lasts!!
The snowflake was cut on my Cricut with the Accent Essentials cartridge. SU punches for the tag and good old peel offs for the greeting.

Am off for a walk now, won't be long as its freezing down here on the South coast, but I need to get some fresh air before I get cabin fever and it also means I can have a toasted hot cross bun with lashings of butter when i get back and feel less guilty. I will also have to thaw out in my craft room so hope to be back with another card later.

No comments: