Sunday 13 July 2008

MTTC challenge

I can't believe it's a whole week since I last posted!! Where does the time go? Busy week again, still only another week and a half and then its the holidays - yippee ......... 6 weeks off!!!!!!!
Here is my entry for this weeks challenge over at My Time to Craft, which is to use numbers. I just love this image from the Little Rascals range at Creative Expressions, which I coloured with twinkling H2Os. I chalked the background of the base card, not very clear here but quite effective IRL. The No 4 is cut using the Lollipop number dies from Sizzix and coloured using H2Os. The fibres are some I found lurking, a leftover from one of those eyelash scarves I knitted a couple of years back.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Great card, she is rather cute! Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week :o) Jo x

Lesley said...

Cute card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx