Thursday 14 August 2008

Scrumdiddlyumptious!!



Here is the card I made for my MIL's birthday this week. Wasn't quite sure what to make so had a root through the mess on my work bench and came up with a stamp (Dimension Fourth) I bought at Newbury, that I haven't used yet, I just love the image of the little mouse asleep in the cup cake case, its soooo cute! I decided to make a cross over? card, not sure if thats the name for this style of card..... I also decided to use some papers I rediscovered recently, that I bought when I first started card making. Image coloured with watercolour pencils, inside of card stamped with small flower and cupcake images using versamark ink pad to give a watercolour effect. The greeting from Cuddly Buddly, mounted onto scalloped shape cut using Accent Essentials cricut cartridge, wording inside from Cuddly Buddly website, printed onto vellum and mounted onto gold pearlescent card.
This card is quite apt for the DCM dare this week, Scrumdiddlyumptious!!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi there

SENZ is a 3 scrapbooking convention with heaps of classes, stores, demos etc.
Your Aunty could look here www.senz.co.nz for more info

Hugs
Sandra

de said...

Very, very cute! Love the stamp!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fab card so cute ,love the layout .Dawnx