Friday 17 April 2009

365 cards challenge Day 43 Gift Card Holder

While browsing the 365 card challenge blog yesterday, I noticed there was a great challenge on Day 43, which was to make a Gift Card Holder. How could I resist the challenge, so following the instructions from Kim's blog I got cracking and made a couple, one for a girl and one for a boy.
It also gave me the opportunity to use up some of my recently rediscovered goodies!



As you can see, my good old Versamark has been in action again, really liking the effect that gives.



Think I might also use these for giving money, although notice that day 44's challenge is to make a money holder, so maybe I'll change my mind once I have had a look at that one!

Oh dear, another late night, had better be off to bed now. Really going to have to get back into 'school' routine soon :-(







5 comments:

~amy~ said...

super fun gift card holders!

Ginny said...

this looks fab, well done :0)

Riet said...

what a gorgeous cards Sam.

hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

what a fab design for a gift holder Sam, these are brilliant. think that i am going to have to go and have a looksie at the instructions. thanks for the link. hugs rachxx

Tasha said...

Wow these are both super funky and gorgeous fab idea
love tasha xx