Thursday 10 June 2010

The Sugar Bowl has caused me a headache!!

Oops, nearly missed a day. This card has been a while in the making, I started it last night, kept fiddling with it and decided it best to look at today..... still couldn't find the thing for the strips or the embellishments to go on the end, if you could see my workspace now..... it looks like a bomb has gone off, there are drawers open, and stacks of stash around me!!

Anyhow here we finally are, after much deliberation, lip chewing and head scratching! I am going to enter it into The Sugar Bowl challenge which has a wonderful prize on offer this time to celebrate the launch of the new look blog and 2 new DT members.



Image - Cheerleader - Funky Kits
Coloured with copics
Papers - black & white paper - Imaginisce, black leather look paper - Paper Mill
Buttons & Ribbon - The Range
Black gems - Kaisercraft
Greeting - Craftwork Cards
Punches - SU!

I am running a stall at the school summer fair on Friday, so hope to sell some of the cards in my stock, ready to buy new stash at Newbury next month :)

Off to bed now, catch up soon.


xx

4 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sam,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lilian said...

Sam, your card turned out gorgeous! Sorry it gave you such a headache! This happens to me a lot so you have an idea how my workspace is har har har! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

Juls said...

wow this is amazing!! so striking, and I love the sparkle!! Hugs Juls

Susie said...

Hi Sam,just found your blog and yours cards are gorgeous! I love this one, glad I'm not the only one who has the occasional headache over a challenge card :)

Hugs
Susie xx