Friday 20 August 2010

Back with 2 challenges

I decided to make another card for a male, I often struggle with these but this image is just so like a lot of teenagers I know and as I haven't used it for ages, felt it was time it got inked up....



I used the sketch from Creative Inspirations challenge and hoping that this will qualify for the ABC challenge which is B for Blue, the card has to be 80% blue, hoping there's enough blue on here....
The papers are from a Basic Grey pad I've had for ages, image coloured with copics and edges distressed with Weathered Wood distress ink. Decided to make an easel card as its a long while since I've made one of these. Star dies are made by trimming the rounded edges from an SU! flower punch.

Just a quick post as I need to get dinner on. Have a wonderful weekend, whatever you're up to.




2 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

this is great, thanks for joining creative inspirations this week.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card sam.

Hugs Riet.xx