Monday 9 August 2010

Long time no see.....

I can't believe it's been nearly 2 months since I last posted - where has the time gone!! The summer term is always long and busy term and just to add the the chaos I have been helping out at another school on my day off, added to which I've been busy with craft orders so blogging has had to take a bit of a back seat. I have remembered to take photos though so watch out over the next couple of weeks for updates....

It was Barry's birthday this weekend so thought I would use the opportunity to take part in the Sketch Saturday challenge, I had the house to myself on Saturday afternoon and had a great time making this card and a couple of others, not for challenges but in a bid to use up some stash - so that I can buy some more without feeling too guilty ;)



Anyway here we go, with a Manga stamp I bought a while back, coloured with copics, I had forgotten how relaxing it is colouring, perhaps I should have done a bit more over the last couple of months! I used an embossing die I bought at Newbury which hadn't found its way out of the packet, some football brads which have been in my stash forever and the fab EK Success circle cutter which will be getting a lot more use in the future.

Hope to be back tomorrow, especially as I've seen the weather forecast, there won't be any sunbathing, sounds like craft is the order of the day!


xx

1 comment:

Maya said...

Such a wonderful card!
Love the colors and image is wonderful!
Thank you for joining us at SS,
hugs from Maya :)