Saturday 31 May 2008

All You Need is Love







Here are a couple of cards I have made for the Charmed Cards & Crafts May competition entitled Love. There is a fantastic prizeof Basic Grey Two Scoops goodies up for grabs, closing date for comp is 1st June.
On the top card I punched a scalloped heart which I wire wrapped, threading with beads as I went. This was mounted onto a square die cut with a Spellbinders die, which is held onto a cream layer by way of the heart corner punch, then layered onto some crumpled tissue paper, and finally the base card.
On the lower card I stuck a group of hearts peel off onto mirri card, cut round the peel off, then mounted this to a spirelli shape which had been wrapped with gold thread. This was mounted onto a cream mat. 'Love' was cut using Cricut, Opposites Attract cartridge and mounted onto mirri card. This was placed below the spirelli shape, onto the cream mat, which is held onto the base card by way of the heart corner punch.

No comments: