Tuesday 25 November 2008

Stampin Up! goodies have arrived!

My birthday came early this year - the DHL lady delivered my Stampin Up! goodies yesterday, yaay, the only trouble was it was 9.30 and I had to work until 4.30 knowing that all those lovely scrummy goodies were under my desk just waiting to be unwrapped and played with!!

I managed to unpack them and 'stroke' them but STILL haven't had time to play with them as its been busy here. I was showing a lady at craft club last night how to do medallion cards and had visitors tonight, hopefully tomorrow!







2 comments:

Rach said...

oo have fun sam with your new goodies, you'll be wanting the whole catalogue soon...xxx

de said...

Happy Birthday Sam! I sent you a card but it's going to be late... I'm so sorry. I hope you enjoy your day!

Your SBS21 Sister, De