Sunday 1 February 2009

Absent but not idle this week!

I've not managed much blogging this week, but I haven't been idle!



I was asked for the measurements to make the card above, so I made a template and decorated it with some of my SU! supplies. I used Whisper White and Pixie Pink card stock, Pixie Pink ink pad, stamps from the Seeing Spots set, circle and scallop circle punches. Think I will be making a few more of these cards, they are so easy to make and look really effective.



Here is the card I made for me to give to my friend Sarah on Thursday. Bazzill Bling card used for base card, with aperture cut to display DCWV card stock, from Glitter stack. Numbers cut from George cricut cartridge and bling added with Glamour Dust. Flowers from Craftime.

I've spent quite a bit of time blog hopping this weekend and watching programmes recorded from the series of Wanted Down Under, something we thought about a few years back! Have to satisfy myself with another holiday there, sometime soon hopefully!

I finally packed away my Christmas crafting goodies, so got a bit more space in my craft room for the moment - not sure how long it will take me to fill it - not long I am sure!

Also taken the plunge and had my hair cut short, not had it this short for about 10 years but really pleased with it, although its a little chilly round the neck!!






3 comments:

Karen Brooks said...

Cute cards!!!

Handmade by Milly Moo said...

Hi
A bit of blog hopping and I ended up at yours. Glad I did as I love the one at the top - but how do you do it. Is there a template somewhere. LOve Terri XX

Amanda said...

Thank you so much for sharing the card design. I love it!