Thursday 12 February 2009

Been Shopping.....Ribbon, Paper & Pen Shares



Look at all these lovely SU! goodies that arrived this morning - I even had to go into work on my day off to collect them! All those rubber stamps just crying out to be inked... can you hear them?
I had to increase my stash didn't I? I'm having a workshop at home on Monday and have got one booked for the week after, so had to have some more goodies for people to 'stroke' and for me to make samples. I also had to take advantage of the Sale A Bration promotion, which finishes at the end of February, got 3 sets with this order, should get the final one next week.

Every time I look through the catalogue my wish list grows...... I want one of everything ;-) If you would like to increase your SU! stash why not join one of the shares I am setting up?

RIBBON SHARE

1.5m x 11 colours - 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
1.5m x 8 colours - 5/8" grosgrain ribbon
1m x 3 colours - 1" double stitched grosgrain ribbon
1m x 8 colours - taffeta ribbon.
I need 8 people to take part in this ribbon share, cost is £21 for the ribbon in the above list.
If we can organise this before the end of February it will qualify for 3 of the SAB sets which I will draw at random, 3 lucky people will get a free set of stamps.

PAPER SHARE

If like me you find it hard to choose which set of paper you would like, why not have a sheet of each design - take part in this paper scheme and you will have!

84 6" x 6" sheets of designer papers (1 of each)
The cost for all these scrumptious papers is only £16 for delivery to your door.
As above, this will also qualify for 3 of the SAB sets if we can organise before the end of February, which I will again draw at random.

STAMPIN' WRITE MARKER SHARE

Who would't like to own these double ended stampin' write markers. Now you can buy the sets individually but if you buy the complete set you receive a storage case, which stores them horizontally, which ensures both ends are evenly inked.
I need 3 people to participate in this share, (1 person already signed up) who are prepared to pay £26.50 per month for 4 months. At the end of this share everyone will end up with the entire set and the storage case.
If we can set this up before the end of February it will qualify for 3 of the SAB sets which I will draw at random.

If you would like to take part in any of the above schemes please contact me as soon as possible - to ensure we can take advantage of the Sale A Bration promotion.

Hoping to hear from you soon.







2 comments:

Rach said...

wow look at you hun!!! i am the same with wanting more and more....lol. but you are so brave with your workshops..good luck with your first.. i am sure you will be just fine...
xx

Amanda said...

Wow what a great pile of stash, I'm sure you'll have a great couple of workshops, let me know how they go.