Saturday 21 February 2009

Making Cards - March issue

I bought a copy of Making Cards in January, after seeing a copy at SU! team training in December. My SU! granny, Amanda, had 3 articles in there, one of which was about a pop up card. Well this was one idea that had to be tried out. I made several cards using this design, and they are always well received. I thought I would send one into the magazine and was delighted when they contacted me to say they would like to publish it in the March issue. So if you get this magazine, my card is on the top left of P53. I am so excited, am off to make some more cards to send in!!




Recipe
Cardstock - stash
Cowboy Dan - Kaboodle Stamps
Promarkers
Scallop circle, circle and tab punches - Stampin Up!
Sentiment stamp - Pink Cat
Fibres - stash






1 comment:

Bev said...

Fab card Sam, love the unusual design and cute image