Wednesday 9 September 2009

Right idea, wrong pens.....

I was going to enter the Passion for Promarkers challenge of Glittery and Girly, cutting it a bit fine but none the less fancied having a go at this challenge. I enjoyed making the card but it was only when I was putting it together that I realised I had used the wrong pens - got carried away and used my copics.....



Luckily I had combined it with another 2 challenges so all was not lost!
I used the sketch at Friday Sketchers and at Anyone for Anya the challenge is to use Buttons, Bows and Brads.

I've got a GDT spot tomorrow, so don't forget to check back to have a look see...

8 comments:

Paula said...

What a lovely card Sam i adore those papers and colours you have used.
Paula xxxx

Stacey said...

You used the right pens - Copics are the bestest!!! Lovely card, fits the bill perfectly ~♥~

cardsandacuppa said...

Ooops! lovely card all the same tho, just a shame you can't enter it! Pretty colours,
Will be back tomorrow to see your GDT card
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sam,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

LOUISE said...

Great card Sam, love Miss Anya, and she has been coloured beautifully. Louise x

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Sam. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Gorgeous card, love the pretty papers and the three little buttons in a row.

Nice to have you in our AFA challenge this week!

Warmest regards, Renata

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fab card Sam. You used the colours so well (I struggled with that combo when we had it on Colour Create). You image is beautifully coloured.
Sharon xx