Tuesday 29 September 2009

Passion for Promarkers - Guest Design Team woo hoo....

Wooo hooo, I am lucky enough to have been given a one month guest design team post with Passion for Promarkers and today is my first challenge. I was asked to choose the challenge, so I selected Cool Aqua and Apricot as the colours for this week, as I thought they would go with my favourite papers, MME Bloom & Grow, however once I started colouring with them realised how wrong I was.....



As you can see, I had to go back to the drawing board for the papers, but good old DCWV came to the rescue with some papers from the Citrus stack. The optional extra was to use flowers you have made yourself. It was pretty late when I was making these otherwise they would have had a few more layers....

Thanks girls for the opportunity to take part in the design team, hope I don't let the side down. Looking forward to seeing all your cards this week.

I am going to enter this for the Anyone for Anya challenge as I used this week's sketch for this card.

Miss Anya stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa
Sentiment from Hero Arts set
Ric-rac and brads from stash

8 comments:

Wiccababe said...

absolutely gorgeous card Sam - welcome to PfP, its great to have you
Debz
xx

cardsandacuppa said...

Congrats to you, Love the card and the papers are yummy too
Hugs S.J. xx

Victoria said...

congtas lovie

gab card and great colour combo - thanks for the tip about the citrus stack - I might give it a go

Victoria
x

PinksyDoodles said...

Great challenge you have set Sam, I wish I could join in but a lack of promarkers means I can't. Your card is fab, I love how bright and sunny it is.
Clare x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Congratulations Sam! This card is wonderful. Love the papers and that gorgeous image.
Sharon xx

Lisa said...

great job , I love the colours thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya this week
GDT Lisa

carol said...

lovely card it is too, x carol GDT

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Such fresh and happy colours, love it! I do also like your handmade flowers.

Love from AFA!

Renata