Monday 23 November 2009

Finally a card.....

I spent a couple of hours sorting my craft room yesterday evening and as usually happens I got sidetracked and ended up making this card.



I was given this image as part of a RAK, thanks Paula. I chose the papers first, from my current favourite, MME Magnolia stack, then chose the colours for the image.
The layout is the sketch at Papertake Weekly this week, and I am also entering it for the My Time To Craft challenge 'Under My Umbrella' and Crafty Creations challenge of 'Metal/Metallic Finishes, hope my lil' brolly charm qualifies for this.
What a faff it was getting the links together and trying to get the charm to dangle how I wanted it to!

7 comments:

made by fifi said...

gorgeous card - thanks for joining in the umbrella challenge on MTTC x

Pat said...

Lovely card, I like the image, and the colours. Thanks for joining in the challenge at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Anonymous said...

Thats really lovely, I adore the colours!

Daniele said...

oh this is soo sweet love the image and colours thanks for joining in the fun at MTTC hugs x

Mandy said...

beautiful card! thank you for taking part this week with crafty creations!

hugs mandyxx

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations with our metal challenge! What a perfect charm - brill ! Cheers Claire x

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this lovely card!

Saskia :)