Sunday, 20 September 2009

Winter Wonderland GDT spot

Sorry I'm a bit late posting this. I meant to do it first thing, but after a long lie-in having been playing catch up all day and have only just realised that I hadn't posted it...

I've been lucky enough to be chosen for a 2 week guest design spot for Winter Wonderland. The challenge this week is 'Hot Chocolate'



My immediate thought was of the image of Willow with Hot Chocolate but as I don't have that stamp I had to improvise - so thought I would use chocolate coloured papers and the Willow with Cookies image.
I coloured the image with copics and used Stampin' Up! papers. The square punch is also SU! and sentiment is one from a 99p set from The Range.
Why not check out the Winter Wonderland blog and see what the very talented DT members have created.

7 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Stunning Sam this is one of my fav WOJ stamps you have made me want to use mine again now , I love the rich colurs your have used
Hugs Susie xx

Clare (Littlebear) said...

Hi Sam.
Congratulations on the GDT spot. This card is beautiful, I love the colours, yummy! I hope you have a good week.
Clare xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Love this image and she goes so well with these colors. Congrats on your GDT spot too. Hope all is going well with you
Hugs S.J. xx

Simply a Bug Lover said...

Very yummy, its looks so inviting I imagine hot chocholate muffins mmmmmm yea!:)
Sue x

Michele said...

Such a pretty card Sam. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Biscuitlid said...

fab card, love that image and such warm colours too

Congrats on your guest DT spot - look forward to seeing what you come up with next week

Victoria
x

Rachel said...

This is such an adorable card!!
hugs,
Rachel