Tuesday 27 October 2009

Adam's birthday card and the inside of my CCC DT card

Been catching up with some cardage today.... decorated the inside of quite a few cards. I am planning an open day at home soon to sell some of my cards, jewellery and Mum's patchwork, so really need to get a shift on the finish off all my UFOs (unfinished objects).

As promised in my earlier post is the card I made for my youngest son's birthday. I've been meaning to make one of these cards for ages but never seem to get round to completeing them.... some more UFOs!



As he is a footy fan I usually end up making him a football card but decided to buck the trend this year with this Manga boy image from Funky Kits and papers from Dovecraft. Image coloured with copics, stars cut from SU flower punch, trimmed off the curved edges and put through swiss dots CB embossing folder, really pleased with them now, they looked kinda flat before I embossed them.



Here is the inside of the Creative Card Crew DT card for this week, which I had hoped to finish for my posting earlier today....
Finished off with Basic Grey Wassail papers and snowflakes as before.

Need to go and tidy my workspace now, hope to get round to taking a photo for WOYWW??
Am off to a quilting shop with one of my crafting buddies who has also been bitten by the patchwork bug recently. Can feel a little spend coming on :-)

Catch up tomorrow....

2 comments:

Genevieve said...

Fab card! I love the manga image :)

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Such a fabulous card Sam. I love everything about it nut am super impressed with the trifold layout. I am terrified to try one. Just never seem to have the luxury of time to fiddle.