Thursday 1 October 2009

Monochrome motorbike

I needed to make a card for a nephew's 14th birthday today. I often struggle with making cards for males of this age group unless they are into football, so had to get my thinking cap on..... I had a flick through the challenges about this week and this is what I came up with



I used the sketch from Get Sketchy, although I'm not sure if I'm in time for this one, the Papertake Weekly challenge is a colour combo this week of black, white and one other, my one other being silver, and the challenge at Creative Inspirations is to use numbers and/or letters on your card.
Quite a plain card in comparison to my normal makes but it doesn't seem right putting flowers, ribbons or gems on a card for a male....
Not totally happy with this one but better get it in the post as it needs to be in Germany be early next week :-s


5 comments:

Dora said...

Really a cool card!
thnx for playing!

Jill said...

beautiful male card Sam, thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Donna said...

Lovely card Sam, fab motorbike image! Thanks for playing along with this weeks colour challenge at PTW Donna x

NGCARDS said...

Fab card! Thanks for joining in at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Maria Matter said...

Wonderful card Sam...that's a great image and just a perfect boy card!!!
Blessings, Maria