Tuesday 13 October 2009

Passion for Promarkers - 3rd week as Guest Designer

It's my third week as a guest design at Passion for Promarkers and what a great challenge it is..... It's Gina's turn to set the challenge and she has decided on a sketch challenge, go and check out the PfP blog to see the sketch and other DT members wonderful cards. The sponsor this week is Secret Crafter who are offering 6 Promarkers as the prize for the lucky winner this week.



I coloured Miss Anya with my Promarkers, can't remember which colours tho, sorry they got mixed up on my desk.... The pink sparkly paper and plain purple is from my stash, the purple patterned is from a DCWV stack. The sentiment and punches are from SU!

I'm looking forward to seeing your creations.....

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Sam

Very Cool little lady, wonder what she has in her bags? A stamp for me? :) Lol.

Sue x

Wiccababe said...

fab funky card Sam, just love the papers
Debz
xx