Tuesday 27 October 2009

Snowflakes on your card - Creative Card Crew

The challenge this week at Creative Card Crew is to use snowflakes on your card.
We are sponsored this week by Simon Says Stamp, there is a £20 gift certicate for one lucky crafter out there, so come on, lets see your snowflake cards....



I used the cheeky Charlie with snowballs image from Whiff of Joy for my card and Basic Grey Wassail papers. I coloured the image with copics, just loving these babies, need to get some sketch markers now ;-) The snowflakes are made with MS and Punch Bunch punches. You can just about see some snowflakes on one of the backing papers too. Loving these challenges, I have never had so many Christmas cards made so early....

I meant to decorate the inside of the card before I posted it but spend a couple of hours making my son's birthday card which we needed for today.... I will post a picture later.

Looking forward to seeing your snowflake cards.

4 comments:

Paula said...

Fabulous card Sam love the image and what fantastic colouring.
Paula xxxx

Sue said...

Hi Sam

Brrr he makes me feel its snowing already.

sue x

Victoria said...

cute image, love that patterned paper too.

Victoria
x

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Hope you are feeling better, Sam. Your DT card is fabulous this week. Love that cute image and the snowflakes are really beautiful!