Wednesday 4 November 2009

Baby Sleeping Door Hanger

A while ago I got some door hangers from my blogging buddy Susie's shop Die Cut Dreams. I made one when I first got them but the other 2 have been buried on my desk, was beginning to think I would never see them again!! Anyway they resurfaced yesterday so thought I would decorate another one up....



Wasn't quite sure what I was going to put on this hanger when I spied the Bubbles and Squeak stamps poking out from a pile of stash. These stamps haven't been inked up in a while so thought it was about time. The door hanger was blue so that was another decision made. Image stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa, I love this colour, its not so harsh as black and just great for this bear image which I coloured with copics.
Background papers from a DCWV Nursery stack, love these, there's such a lot of glitter on this paper, not that you can see much of it here... Added ribbon from stash and a couple of die cuts I've had for ages. I wasn't sure how many s's you have in ssh, but didn't have space for any more or an exclamation mark.

Am off now to have a little tidy up, have lost one of my copics in the mess - oh no..... whats a girl to do?

3 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Oh Sam its lovely well worth the wait !!! lol, I just bought a stamp tonight from Nicky at stamping all day and it says "Ssssh baby sleeping" and I hd the same thing in mind as you have made so great minds think alike !!
Hugs Susie xx

PinksyDoodles said...

Oh this is adorable Sam. I could do with one that says "Sssh Mummy sleeping"!
Enjoy your tidy up.
Clare x

Tasha said...

Hi Sam - thanks for the comment on The Auction Room. No there is no particular stamp in mind - just leave a comment up there with what you would be happt to swap it for and bobs your uncle!
love tasha xx