Thursday 5 November 2009

WOYWW - a mess!!

I know its Thursday but here's a photo of my workdesk when I had finished playing last night - I was too tired to tidy up so this is what I was faced with this morning. Why not join in the fun and show us your workspace, go and have a nosy at other people's workspace at The Stamping Ground



Its my day off today, so I've done a few chores, met a friend for coffee and hope to make a card or two this afternoon.
I've found my missing copic, I hate losing things and don't rest till I've searched high and low to find them. Was purely by chance I took out one of my hanging folders to dig out some patterned paper and the lil' devil rolled out! Must have got caught up when I was crafting last week. Lesson to be learned here - must keep my workspace tidy!!

No comments: