Tuesday 1 December 2009

Should be sewing but couldn't resist the call of my craft room...

I was going to do some patchwork this evening but felt it really difficult to ignore the call of my craft room - its just so snug and warm out there!!



It a while since this stamp has seen any ink so thought it was about time and it fits in with the challenge at Cute Card Thursday this week of making a card for 'Younger Boys', I used the autumnal colours set at Copic Colour Challenge, which are E29 Burnt Umber, G99 Olive Green & YR16 Apricot, thought I was going to be able to use this card for The Sugar Bowl challenge but just realised that there's no combining challenges if there's a prize up for grabs:-( oh well 2 will have to do, just means I'll have to make another card tomorrow night or maybe tonight - well I did have some new rubbah delivered from Funky Kits today!
Image coloured with copics, papers from MME Magnolia stack.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a lovely card!!! Good Choice!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sam.

Hugs Riet.x