Monday 21 December 2009

Time to craft.....



I was sooo cold yesterday that after a spot of last minute Christmas shopping at Gunwharf I shut myself in my craft room, its so snug and cosy in there....
I've got a few special cards still to make and this is one of them. The stamp is one I treated myself to recently, I used an old sketch and my favourite DCWV papers, they just go on forever. Image coloured with copics.
I am entering this card into the following challenges, Crafty Creations, which is to use traditional xmas colours, Simon Says Stamp, which is Merry Christmas and Susie's Sassy Challenge which is A Touch of Gold, my touch of gold is a bit of ribbon from some posh crackers we had last year.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this, sooo pretty, love the layers and colours!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sam,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining Susie's Sassy challenge, good luck
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Susie Sugar said...

Wow this is stunning Sam excellent work I love it
Thank you for joining in Susie's Sassy Challenge this week
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas .
Hugs Susie xxxx

The Crafty Den said...

What a pretty card. The image is perfect and the paper is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Susie's sassy challenge. Hugs, Denise x