Sunday 13 December 2009

Finally managed to fit in a spot of crafting today.



The Admin Assistant at the local Infant School is retiring at the end of term and I wanted to make a retirement card for her as she was there when my children went through the school some years ago (they are at secondary school and university now!) and for the last 4 years, at the end of the phone when we need to pick her brains.... Madge what will we do without you?
She cheered me up no end the other day by telling me that I would have to work until I am 68, and there was me thinking it was 65.... never mind, according to my Wii Fit, I am 9 years nearer retirement than I actually am - wonder if the Governement will pay my take that into account when I claim my pension!!

Thought this would be an occasion to use the Summer By The Sea set from Stampin' Up! and the Stampin' Pastels, as they haven't been used for a while!! Broke into a brand new stamp set for the sentiment, not sure how long they have sat on the shelf waiting to be used but have put that right now by using 2 of them today. Look out for my Creative Card Crew DT card tomorrow to see the other sentiment.

Am off to bed now, catch up soon.

2 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Very pretty Sam, I love this stamp set.
Clare x

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Sam.

Hugs Riet.xx