Wednesday 16 December 2009

Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes

Woke up this morning with a start as I realised that I hadn't posted my DT card for Creative Card Crew on my blog this week. I usually do it on a scheduled post but DH wanted to use the laptop on Sunday to do a bit of online shopping which upset my routine!! Lets hope me bought me something nice ;-)



Anyway finally here we are with this week's 'Anything Goes' challenge. I had the perfect card to make having received the news last week that my cousin & his wife in New Zealand had had an early Christmas present, their baby arrived 5 weeks early. Welcome to the world Jessica. Wish we were nearly and could have a cuddle - one day!!!
It also gave me the opportunity to use one of my new stamps that arrived recently and has been waiting to be inked up - Vintage Baby from Funky Kits. Papers are none other than DCWV, image coloured with copics.

Just one more thing, we are losing the very talented Nicola from the Design Team this week, so there is a DT call on, visit Creative Card Crew blog for more deets.
Had better be off to the shower now, another busy day at work, Christmas dinner day.... looking forward to end of term on Friday.

I am entering this card into 2 challenges, I used the sketch at Friday Sketchers and the challenge at Create 4 Fun is to make an easel card.

5 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

This is adorable Sam. The new parents will love it.
Clare x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sam,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Stacey said...

This is so sweet Sam! I love these papers and your image is adorable. Congrats on your new 2nd cousin! ~♥~

Elaine Harding said...

How cute is that! Lovely card Samxx

Rleen said...

Gorgeous card. I love the cute and sweet image. Awesome job!