Thursday 26 June 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge, No Patterned Paper!!

The CCT challenge this week is to make a card without any PATTERNED PAPER!! Had to have a think and a cup of coffee for this one...... I came up with this, a little different from my usual style, I tend to put the image on my cards square, rather than at an angle which a lot of crafters do. I tried it today but as you can see it is still fairly square on, although I have cut the card at an angle and mounted the backing cards at different angles. The image is an H & S image I won in Heidi's blog candy recently, they are gorgeous, coloured in with watercolour pencils. The backing card is pearlescent and has been embossed with cuttlebug embossing folders, elegant swirls and swiss dots. This card will qualify for the DCM challenge this week, which is to make a quick card - less than 30 minutes. This one took me about 25, so two in one!


13 comments:

simplyfairies said...

Awwwww this sure is cute...

Crafting Queen said...

Cute card, like the use of strong colours.

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the colours and image.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Cathy said...

Fantastic, bold colours, and I love the layout.

cats whiskers said...

Fab card love the colours

Debbie said...

Great card. Love the cute image and the embossed papers.

Debbie x

Sue said...

Lovely card and cute stamp:-)

Sue
xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love it :)

Marlene x

Larissa said...

Wow wahat a nice card! The combination of the orange and blue looks great! I love the stamp you used!

Carol said...

Great card love the H&A image Im not jelous lol!!

:)

Unknown said...

wonderful

Bev said...

Fabulous card - love it!

Sammi said...

Looks awesome! Love the blue and orange together!!