Wednesday 25 June 2008

Been Beading....

I haven't made any cards yet this week. I went beading last weekend and this is the necklace I made. I am really pleased with the end result. I made one in blue and gold beads last week, which looked great, especially with a suntan, I imagine, as I am still trying to get one this year!

Have been busy this week, at work and home. Ellie has just become a Body Shop demonstrator, so had my party on Monday, had to drop her off and collect her from one last night and spent tonight updating Barry's cv.

Am off to make a couple of cards now, and should have plenty of playtime tomorrow, as its my day off....yippeee!! Catch up then.

6 comments:

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Wow its a stunner. Love the necklace would like to see the other one too. Thanks for playing along

Fiona said...

What a stunning piece - thanks so much for joining in with This Thursday.

~Emma~ said...

Oh wow this is stunning!! I made my first necklace for the challenge this week...but yours has put mine to shame!! Think I need some tips off you! Hugs Emma.x

Liz said...

Very beautiful! I love the colour scheme too :)

Liz

Deborah March said...

Oh my, how fabulous!

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Hope you are well, Missing you at this Thursday
Tracey