Thursday 19 June 2008

Lilac Medallion, Stamp Something Challenge, Friday Sketchers Monochrome Challenge


Not very good photos I'm afraid but I'm getting tired now and ought to be in bed, but have to upload these first This is my entry for the Stamp Something Challenge this week which is a monochrome challenge, I have chosen silver for my neutral colour and used 2 other shades of purple. I have used this weeks sketch from Friday Sketchers for the layout of this card. I stamped and heat embossed 6 images of the stamp on alternating colours, cut out the various layers, glittered and assembled with 3d foam pads. The card in the middle was dry embossed using the cuttlebug divine swirls embossing folder. The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly.
I had forgotten how much I enjoy making medallions, must do some more soon.

2 comments:

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Great you did join in at the last moment!!! Beautiful card, great color choice. Love the flower you have made, that must have been a lot of work. Great that you could combine 2 challenges. You did a great job with the sketch. Thanks for making a card with my first sketch ever.... Love from Holland

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful cards love the embossing detail ,Dawnx